e-MBA 2017-2018 Spring Semester Applications
Applications for e-MBA Turkish and e-MBA English (non thesis) programs have started.
- Undergraduate Degree
- Ales score is not mandatory.
- Evaluations will also take into account the degree of undergraduate degree.
- Candidates who will apply for the e-MBA English program must get a score equivalent to at least YDS 55 points from one of the YDS / YÃKDÄ°L / TOEFL exams.
- Candidates who do not have a foreign language certificate will be given a foreign language examination. At least 55 points are required from the exam.
- You can get information from this link for other foreign language test equivalents.
|Application||04 - 27 August|
|Announcement of Results||28 August|
|Enroll||28 August- 01 September|
|English Language Examination||26 AugustÂ 10:00|
|Beginning of Fall Semester Courses||18 September|
* You need to bring your birth certificate, pencil and eraser on the exam.
* Candidates wishing to take the English Proficiency Exam are required to send e-mails to [email protected] to inform them that they want to enter the examination.
|e-MBA Turkish||12.100 TL|
|e-MBA English||12.650 TL|
Fees include the entire program (3 semesters). Cash payments are subject to 5% discount.
Follow the guidelines below to apply for the program.
Note: It is necessary to load the required documents in the system during the application process. After the results are announced, the program fee is paid at registration.
|Social Science Institue|
|Phone:||0216 626 10 50 Dahili : 2626|
|Address:||Maltepe UniversityÂ Social Science InstitueÂ Marmara Educaiton Village, Culture Centre, 1st FloorÂ 34857 Maltepe/ISTANBUL|